- Peter Jones-Hempstead,National Enterprise Academy, Founder
- Peter Jones is one of Britain’s most well-known and respected entrepreneurs in the UK. He is a selfmade man who has built a multimillion dollar empire from scratch, starting his own business at just 16 years old. Having spent the best part of three decades in business, he has experienced almost every emotion possible when it comes to business experiences- from losing everything at 28 to building a $100m business again in just two years. In 2009, Peter was awarded by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, a CBE (Commander of the British Empire) for services to business, enterprise and young people. He has advised the previous and current Prime Ministers of Great Britain on enterprise and still owns and manages a portfolio of businesses ranging from telecoms and leisure to publishing, media and recruitment. He is also a best-selling author, having written a book entitled "Tycoon" in 2008.
by BizRockersComments (0)3
- Nancy Kerr-Orange City,Eco-Eats™ Partyware, President & Founder
- Nancy Kerr, Founder of Eco-Eats™ Partyware, is revolutionizing food and beverage events with her innovative product called Plate-A-Cup -- which allows guests to hold their plate and drink in one hand -- freeing the other hand to eat, shake hands, or pocket a business card. Unlike other similar plates, her product is eco-friendly and works with cans, cups, bottles or wine glasses.
by BizRockersComments (0)1
- Mikki Willis-Los Angeles,Elevate, Founder and CEO
- As the founder and CEO of Elevate, Mikki Willis has produced over 200 independent productions, ranging from network television shows and theatrical features, to music videos and viral media. Elevate’s initiatives include PlayItFWD, a revolutionary viral distribution platform for transformational movies and media; Elevate Films, a full-service films and viral media production company; Elevate Film Festival, the world’s first international socially conscious filmmaking challenge; theXperience, a new genre of live entertainment designed to elevate consciousness; and Elevate Presents, a live event production/innovation initiative.
by BizRockersComments (0)2
- Kelly Perdew-Los Angeleslettrs, Co-Founder & CEO
- Kelly is the CEO of Fastpoint Games. Fastpoint Games is a leading developer of live, data-drive games that enable clients to engage, reward and monetize their users. Fastpoint Games leverages an award-winning, proprietary cloud-based platform to deliver clients customized games and integrated gaming solutions across any channel and around any set of structured data. The games-as-a-service model enables marketers, in virtually any industry, to offer their users an engaging, quality game experience quickly, without taxing their company’s resources. Fastpoint Games is privately held, and based in Los Angeles, CA. Investors include Allen & Co, Mission Ventures, DFJ Dragon and Sports Capital Partners Worldwide.
by BizRockersComments (0)2